Long-term, indefinite contract for a Jr. Voice Engineer with the State of TN!
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
• Provide configuration and Tier 2 support of statewide and enterprise-level Cisco Unified Communications core technologies to support over 32,000 users within all state agencies to include but not limited to: Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Zoom Call Recording, Cisco Emergency Responder, Unity Connection, Overhead and Phone to Phone Paging, Cisco UCCX, and Cisco IM and Presence.
• Provide configuration and Tier 2 support for customers with IP voice related issues, to include software, hardware, account administration and specific products or services, endpoints such as Cisco Jabber, IP Communicator and 7900, 8800, and 9900 series phones, and assists with analog gateways that connect to devices such as fax machines, and hearing impaired devices.
• Provide input on systems design, communications modeling, and assist with technology research to recommend voice and video hardware and software.
• Provide support for voice encryption services and migration of phones into encrypted environment utilizing industry standard tool sets and best practices.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in 5000+ phone deployments.
• CCNA-Collaboration desired. Additional 2 years of experience will offset.
Software Powered by iCIMS