One-year project for Data Warehouse Architect in Augusta, ME. This person will be consulting/reviewing the existing system and creating a new plan for the new system - this will not actually be hands-on architecture.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
This is a Data Warehouse project - This person will be consulting, not actually building the architecture, but reviewing the existing system & help review + create the plan for the new system. Able to understand Federal Dept. of Education Reporting Requirements, Federal Standards list and Cybersecurity issues. Be able to pull together Best Practices to help move the existing system to the new cloud-based system. This is a high-level position that requires a strong personality that can help guide a Department to finalize a system for implementation.
• Knowledge of education industry technology standards, and trends particularly, Ed-Fi and Common Education Data Standards (CEDS).
• Knowledge of system design techniques.
• Knowledge of operating systems and related software components.
• Knowledge of systems development and documentation standards.
• Expert/Knowledge of higher level programming languages, particularly .NET C#, and enterprise class application development tools.
• Expert/Knowledge of databases, particularly SQL Server 2008 R2 and higher and other exposure to other database technologies.
• Knowledgeable in Cyber security, particularly Personally identifiable information (PII) and Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
• Ability to conduct in-depth research and analysis.
• Ability to research and evaluate suitability of computer software and hardware products.
• Ability to diagnose and correct system malfunctions.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to write clearly and effectively.
• Ability to lead, to coordinate the activities of, and to provide technical support to project teams.
Software Powered by iCIMS