One-year project for a Business Analyst for IT Service Management Project in Augusta, ME!
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
Requirements gathering, RFP writing and coordination, and Implementation of an IT Service Management package. The data from the legacy system will be migrated to the new solution as part of this project.
The role of the Business Analyst is to work with business users to document current state process, pain points in the process, and turn them into business requirements for an IT Service Management software package. This individual will also assist in writing the RFP, analyzing results, work with the project manager through implementation, assisting with any data related activities.
• Responsible for following up on all action items and outstanding issues with assigned owners- strong facilitative and coordination role
• Coordinates and manages process related meetings, and facilitates other meetings as needed
• High level Communication and Documentation skills : Assists with reports and summaries including but not limited to, time tracking, error and defect tracking (JIRA a plus)
• Assists with project documentation and artifacts, provides planning support
• May be assigned as a Business Analyst for other technical projects as needed
• Works closely with IT and agency leadership to provide status reports and escalate issues as needed
Have strong communications to team, Project Manager, Stakeholders, and customers
Ability to facilitate process mapping activities
Familiar with Value Stream Mapping
Strong listening skills
Software Powered by iCIMS