Long-term, indefinite contract for a Busines Analyst at the State of TN in Nashville, TN!
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with customers/stakeholders 40%
Develop requirements and user stories using BPMN representations and standard DCS templates 40%
Validate solution with customers/stakeholders 10%
Maintain requirements and project documentation 10%
• Health/Well-being – Enhancement to TFACTS to collect/track health information about children/youth
• CPS Workflow – Enhancement to TFACTS to redesign the Child Protective Services workflow from start (Child Abuse Hotline) to finish (Due Process).
• Electronic Content Management – This project involves implementation of electronic signatures and the digitizing/automation of several hundred forms the agency uses daily.
• Credit Checks for Youth – The credit check requirement is a provision in federal law1 enacted in 2011 that requires public child welfare agencies to provide credit reports to youth in foster care at age 14 and up and address any inaccuracies found in their reports. We are looking to automate/integrate a credit check component in our SACWIS.
• Interfaces with other Agencies – Create robust, bi-directional interfaces with other State agencies such as Human Services, Education, TennCare, etc.
hardware/software use, mastery of basic Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, OneNote, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.) is strongly preferred.
“Need to Know” technologies and strategies. We are primarily an AGILE methodology development shop, so familiarity/experience with AGILE is a definite plus. Other desirable qualities are:
• Project management experience
• Experience with Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence technologies
• Knowledge of/exposure to Mobile technologies and mobile application development
• PL/SQL experience
• Experience with automated testing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS