One-year project for a Senior Oracle EDQ Technical Specialist in Augusta, ME!
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
• Implementing Oracle enterprise data quality tools for standardizing, cleansing, and enriching the master data management entities including a variety of data types
• Leading solution design, functional design, and technical design for Oracle enterprise data quality implementation
• Configuring and customizing Oracle enterprise data quality tools
• Performing business requirement gathering and performing programming in Java, Oracle programming in Structured Query Language (SQL) and Procedural Language/Structure Query Language (PL/SQL)
• Documenting test plans, performing unit testing, integration testing, and system testing
• Designing and developing shell scripts for automation of file transfers and processing enterprise data quality processes
• Programming bug fixes and data conversions, data integrations, and migrations.
Must have the following experience in Oracle Enterprise Data Quality (OEDQ):
Processors including Profilers, Audit, Transformation, Matching, Maths, Text Analysis, Advanced,
Read/Write (including Merge), Custom Processors
Also experience with OEDQ Reference data, OEDQ Expression Language, Exports, Data Interfaces, External Tasks, Messaging, Reference data, Staging Data, Jobs, Server Console, Match Review, Case Management, Web Services, Packaging, Published Processors
Must have the following experience with Unix: Shell Scripting and Navigation
Must have experience mapping Data Files from various streams including but not limited to Server files (Flat file/XML/xls), Oracle DB, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.
Must have knowledge of and experience using Ftp concepts and best practices
Must have knowledge of and experience using DBMS / RDBMS concepts and best practices
Must have experience with Java, Java Script, PL/SQL and SQL
Must exhibit analytical Thinking and problem Solving
• UNIX/LINUX – Expert
• Java – Expert
• Java/UNIX Scripting – Expert
• PL/SQL – Expert
• Oracle OEDQ Profiling, Audit and Dashboards – Expert
• Oracle OEDQ Parsing and Standardization - Expert
• Oracle OEDQ Match and Merge – Expert
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS