Knowledge Services is seeking an Administrative Assistant in Nashville TN.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
The Administrative Assistant candidate must be skilled in the following areas:
• Proficiency with spreadsheets, presentation software, and working with databases
• Typing, proofreading, and formatting documents
• Filing management skills for paper and electronic documents
• Schedule management, note-taking, email organization and distribution skills
• Using Excel to track actions on incoming/outgoing correspondence, both paper and electronic
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to send clear, concise emails and respond in a timely manner
• Scanning and verifying incoming/outgoing documents
• Using Excel to track actions on incoming/outgoing correspondence, both paper and electronic, data entry
• Mailing all assigned documents in a timely manner, mindful of any legal requirements
Attention to detail: able to quickly identify missing or incorrect data and repair it
Timeliness: the awareness that others cannot begin their work until data is correctly entered
Document Sensitivity: Discreetly handle private health information
Computer skills: Solid Microsoft Office skills, including Access, Word, Acrobat, and scanners
Software Powered by iCIMS