Long-term project for potential to go full-time with the State of TN in Nashville, TN!
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
• Application Support – Development, maintenance, and operation of applications supporting the business processes in the Budget Division using Microsoft SQL Server integration services (SSIS) and analysis services (SSAS)
• Reporting – Modification of existing reports and development of new reports using Microsoft SQL Server reporting services (SSRS)
• Business Process Review –Participation in the evaluation, design, development, testing, and implementation of technology solutions to support improvements in business processes
• Technical Support – Liaison between end-users and IT support service entities
• A bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or other related curriculum, or a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related curriculum, with an emphasis on information systems
• Experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ including integration services (SSIS), analysis services (SSAS), and reporting services (SSRS).
• Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States (unable to sponsor work visas). Must be willing to relocate to Nashville, if necessary, with no relocation assistance. Desired Skills and Experience:
• One (1) year work experience or more in systems analysis, design, development and implementation of budgeting and financial applications
• Technical Knowledge o Experience using .NET framework (version 4.5) including the MVC development modules o Experience with MDX a plus JOB POSTING Position: Systems Analyst / Developer Tennessee Department of Finance and Administration Division of Budget o Experience using Visual Studio o Experience using Microsoft Excel, with an emphasis on Power Pivot and Power BI tools
• Application Knowledge o Experience in the development and support of large accounting, finance, or budgeting applications o Proven success in translating user requirements into productive solutions o Peoplesoft experience a plus
• Communications – Proficient in oral and written communication
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS