Exciting opportunity for a Java Developer with the State of TN! This is a 6-month project need a Senior Java Developer with knowledge and experience in creating API's and SQL experience!
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
- Coding: 40%
- Design - 20%
- Testing - 20%
- Training - 20%
Required Technical Skills:
Skills that are preferred, but not required:
• Experience crating web services and/or APIs.
• Dedication and commitment to customer service focused delivery of solutions.
• Strong understanding of SDLC and service delivery models.
• Proficient knowledge of code reviews to ensure compliance with best practices, reusability, maintainability and scalability.
• Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
• Superior problem solving ability for addressing escalated issues.
• Experience developing in a Java/J2EE environment.
• Experience with Oracle databases.
• Experience with JBoss and/or WebLogic application servers.
• Experience juggling multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Demonstrated flexibility, resilience, and resourcefulness.
• Demonstrated exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to organize and plan work to meet goals and deadlines.
• Ability to understand and adapt to new technologies/technology platforms.
Nice to have's:
DB2 Connect/IMS Connect
Software Powered by iCIMS