Long-term, indefinite project for Business Intelligence Developer at the State of TN in Nashville, TN! Candidates must be LOCAL to Nashville or provide their own way to interview on-site as on-site interviews are required. Candidates also must be able to convert to full-time without condition.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
We are in need of a Business Intelligence Developer, responsible for providing business users with the ability to obtain data for several reports and research purposes, by developing perspectives within Student Information System DataMart. This person should possess in-depth knowledge of cube development and perspectives and have understanding and experience in all the stages of BI development, including ETL process, technical design, testing and deployment using SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
• Develop and maintain OLAP cubes using SSAS
• Create Cube Perspectives for the existing manual reports using SSIS.
• Analyzing data output from DataMart through multiple front end tools.
• Participate in Data warehouse architecture discussions with BI team and end users.
• Research and troubleshoot reported problems and conduct ongoing development and maintenance on OLAP cubes.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/ experience.
• 5+ years of work experience Business Intelligence development.
• Experience working on ETL, Database/DataMart design or Data warehouse design concepts.
• Expert knowledge using Microsoft SSIS, SQL Server Management Studio.
• Experience using Microsoft TFS on BI projects.
• Proficient in SQL Server and multidimensional database queries
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS