One-year-long contract for a Meditech Application Support Analyst in Augusta, ME
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
• Meditech Operational Support - Account management, user support, information requests, system monitoring, Server Maintenance (40%)
• Medics Operational Support - user support, System Stability / Maintenance, System Monitoring (10%)
• Pharmacy and other hospital applications requiring user, server, and maintenance support (50%)
• MS Server 2003 (Advanced; 5 years)
• MS Server 2008 R2 (Advanced; 5 years)
• Windows 7 (Advanced; 5 years)
• Meditech Report Writer (Advanced; 5 years) Please Note: Other Report Writers will be considered.
• Kanban (Intermediate; 5 years)
• Meditech DTS testing experience (Expert; 2 years) Please Note: Other experience will be considered.
• Test/Use Case management (Advanced; 2 years)
• Visual Basic (Intermediate; 2 years)
• SQL Server Management Studio (Intermediate; 3 years)
• Agile (Beginner; 1 year)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS