Long-term, indefinite role for a Desktop Support Analyst with the State of TN in Nashville, TN!
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
- Lay down base image, install additional software and prep computer equipment such as desktops/laptops/tablets for installation: 25%
- Deploy computer equipment such as desktops, laptops, tablets and printers to agency staff 40%
- Maintain hardware and software inventory records - 10%
- Assist with special projects such as preparing computer equipment for surplus - 25%
- Will work with multiple agencies to complete a computer refresh project
- Contractors will be working on desktops, laptops, tablets and printers including building or setting up new machines, initial installation of operating systems, and standard/non-standard application software, applying periodic updates and security patches, replacing and disposing of obsolete equipment, updating inventory recordsa nd responding to user-reported incidents involving computer equipment.
- The group will deploy approximately 3500 new devices as a result of Fiscal Year 2016 computer refresh project
Meet or exceed service level agreements for approximately 1000 Remedy tickets that are submitted weekly for workstation support
- Complete the consolidation of workstation support for 5 remaining agencies
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS