Long-term, indefinite contract for QA Developer with the Dept. of Human Services at the State of TN in Nashville, TN!
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
- Develop and code automated test scripts using test automation tools - 30%
- Create test plans, test scripts, and test cases from business requirements - 30%
- Identify, analyze, and document issues - 30%
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance to colleagues on testing - 10%
This role will require kowledge and experience in testing as part of an agile project team, use of Team Foundation Server (TFS) and developing automation scripts using test automation tools such as Selenium.
- Dedicationa nd commitment to customer service focused delivery of solutions
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Knowledge and experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience developing and coding automated test scripts using test automation tools, such as Microsfot Test Manager (MTM) and Selenium
- Knowledge of C# for coding scripts
- Ability to use and configure testing tools to support efficient testing processes
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS