6-month project for QA Analyst / Tester for government agency project in Augusta, ME!
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
Years of Relevant Experience: 4 plus years
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
• Creates test models for product test and release control (plans, data, and scripts).
• Conducts structured walk-throughs
• Executes assembly or product tests.
• Meets time estimates for assigned tasks.
• Communicates accurate and useful status updates.
• Follows quality standards.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Completes assigned tasks.
• Develops contingency plans as needed
• Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
• Defines product test plans and criteria for acceptance.
• Develops understanding of system business requirements supported by the
• Develops, updates, and maintains testing standards and procedures.
• Resolves testing process questions / issues.
• Assists in the planning, creation, and control of the test environments.
• Conducts inspections; resolve issues.
• Coordinates and executes assembly or product tests with the Test Team, Application Team and the Project Manager.
• Assists Team Lead or Test Team Lead in monitoring estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks.
• Works with Test Team members to enhance their testing skills and build technical and business knowledge.
• Updates and tests release installation procedures.
• Aware of new developments in industry and processes and ability to apply to work as appropriate.
• Determines time estimates and schedule for work efforts.
• Defines and utilizes entry / exit criteria for testing.
• Schedules the design of structured walk-throughs or inspections; resolve issues.
• Works with users to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
• Anticipates and resolves issues specific to the team.
• Determines time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Identifies and tracks issues, risks and action items.
• Reviews and understands the Test Team work plan.
• Assists in managing and directing Test Team processes.
• Anticipates, identifies, tracks, and resolves issues and risks affecting own work and work of the Test and/or Application Teams.
• Develop contingency plans as necessary.
• Researches problems before approaching the Team Lead or Test Team Lead for assistance.
• Assists or guide Testers as needed.
• Develops understanding of system business requirements supported by the Test team
• Assists Application Teams to plan and execute component and assembly tests.
• Participates in assembly or product test execution as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS