Project-based role for QA Analyst/Tester through end of 2018 in Augusta, ME!
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
• Ability to develop test plans, scenarios, and test cases which will encompass business rules, and functional and technical requirements of the system.
• Ability to develop and execute test plans and scenarios
• 2-4 years testing experience
• Experience writing test scripts, and testing and recording test results
• Experience with positive and negative testing
• Experience in using web-based applications
• Experience using MS Office Suite
• Follows quality standards and works well in a team environment
• Must encompass strong communication skills, both interpersonal and written
• Communicates accurate and useful status updates
• Conducts inspections and resolves issues
• Identifies and tracks issues, risks, and action items
• Assists in the planning, creation, and control of the test environments
• Works with users to ensure that solutions meet business requirements
• Updates and tests release installation procedures
• Determines time estimates and schedules for work efforts
• Self-starter; able to work with Test Team members to enhance their testing skills and build technical and business knowledge
Additional/preferred experience includes:
• Some familiarity with SQL
• Ability to create and test data
• Ability to evaluate test results and report defects as appropriate
• Familiar with JIRA for test issue tracking
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS