Long-term project for Quality Assurance Specialist in Augusta, ME!
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
This project has existing architectural framework (NEO) requiring new technology and development using the latest Microsoft Business Intelligence Technology.
• Review project’s required work products to ensure compliance with approved tailored procedures and standards.
• Review and check project’s software development activities and the associated internal tasks required as employed by the project and specified in the project plan.
• Compare actual project procedures to the specified standards, procedures, and, if required, specific 3rd party contractual requirements.
• Perform detailed reviews of interim and final tasks as appropriate.
• Ensure process improvement opportunities are reviewed by appropriate contact to identify training needs
• Perform or manage the required software quality phase end reviews of work product and process for each software project and produce the software quality reports, as specified in the project's software quality plan.
• Develop, and manage short and long-term plans and schedules for organization wide software quality needs.
• Balance workload with team’s capacity by managing the team’s activities according to schedule and budgets.
• Coordinate and procure the required skills and techniques required.
• Obtain feedback from project teams regarding the overall effectiveness of processes and procedures – Forward to appropriate stakeholders and process owners.
• Provide feedback to project teams regarding process/procedure improvement opportunities and other potential areas for improvement discovered during software quality activities.
• Report all software quality-revealed non-compliance.
• Provide regular reports on the results of compliance reviews to the project team, project team leaders and management. Report on progress on action item resolution and possible risk areas.
• Anticipate and resolve issues dealing with software quality.
• Ensure action items are addressed and closed based on agreed dates and activities.
• Communicate related improvement measures to the project team.
• Obtain feedback from project teams regarding the overall effectiveness of software quality processes followed. Review with team and develop continuous improvement action plans.
• Report status to executive team.
• Communicate and work with customers and other personnel as necessary.
• Communicate clearly the team goals, organizational philosophies, and policies and procedures to the team.
• Lead efforts in developing and facilitating implementation of team goals and metrics.
• Visual Studio Test Professional software experience; 1-2yrs.
• Cucumber; Beginner/Intermediate
• Business Analyst experience; 1-2yrs.
• Agile Framework: 4+ years’ experience
• May do some testing as well; experience confirming test script completion
• Create test cases and scripts well enough for other team members to execute them
• Test Driven Development experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS