Lonmg-term opportunity for Network Operations Engineer at the State of TN in Nashville, TN! Position will start as a contract role but candidates must be able to convert full-time without sponsorship or condition.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
• Extensive knowledge of Load balancing and F5 Administration including algorithms and health check option
• Hosting SSL Certificates on F5 platform
• F5 Big-IP LTM VIP configuration with health check
• F5 Big-IP GTM Wide IP Configuration
• F5 Big-IP iRule programming and troubleshooting
• Experience working in structured change management iTSM process for highly available enterprise networks
• Customer-focused and mission driven
• Willing to take imitative
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS