Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
This role will work closely with Maine MRM Project Manager and other team members as assigned conducting a variety of tasks related to User Acceptance Testing, Application cutover and Deployment, and work process improvements.
• UAT planning and coordination - working with MRM team test manager
• Build out of data migration plans working with internal tech resources
• Preparation and tracking of cutover and transition activities - tracking resource activity
• Analysis of application and work process/ best practices with goal to minimize workarounds
• Assist with certification for deployment work - working with team resources
• Assist post deployment analysis of application help desk tickets and tracking application defects
• Assist project team in development and planning tasks similar to above for deployment of Tax phase in 2018
• Provide analysis and support for other duties as assigned by Maine Project Manager
• BA analysis skills and tools; Advanced/Expert
• Complex testing and deployment efforts; Intermediate
• CBAP Certification: Certified Business Analyst Professional
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS