- -Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of related work experience in regard to Business administration.
- -Knowledge of Sanitation and Food Handling Guidelines
- - Knowledge of working with individuals that are visually impaired
- -Working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and accounting concepts
- -Ability to problem solve in order to provide an effective solution in a timely manner.
- -Must have organizational skills in planning and coordinating a variety of projects simultaneously
- -Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Job frequently requires sitting, handling objects with hands.
- Job occasionally requires standing, walking, reaching, talking, hearing, and lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.