We are searching for a Business Analyst to join in the team in Augusta, ME for a 6-month+ project!
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
Knowledge Services seeking candidates with experience gathering user requirements and documenting business processes and data flows. This position is heavily focused on written documentation, communications with technical and non-technical resources, and defining business needs as part of a 6+ month project. This position will be part of a project team, accountable to a Project Manager within the PMO department.
• Responsible to work within a project team to understand current state, document current processes, document user requirements, and document process flows.
• Works with the project team to create Department-wide process and data flow maps.
• Collaborates with project team to ensure standards and quality checks for gathered requirements
• Document Requirements Traceability Matrix - a cross matrix for recording the requirements through each stage of the requirements gathering process.
• Familiar with Organizational Change Management - able to create enterprise wide communications, end-user documentation, comfortable communicating to workgroups in person and by teleconference.
• Years of Relevant Experience: 5-7+ years
• Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills. Diplomatic.
• Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
• Self-starter, able to join a project mid-stream and help bring it to a successful completion.
• Able to take ownership of a project or work assignment, escalating concerns and issues to the project leadership team
• Strong organization and writing skills. Experienced developing graphic representations of complex business processes. Visio experience desired.
• Extensive experience with Office 2016, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Skype
• Familiar with SharePoint, which will be used for storing project documentation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS