- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a SEC or SEM with Division of Family Resources
- Knowledge of Federal and State of Indiana Social Services programs (SNAP, TANF, and Medicaid) required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Knowledge of State of Indiana Eligibility programs, policies, and systems required
- State or Federal government experience preferred
- Ability to research State and Federal Policy
- Ability to interact with co-workers and management in a positive and cooperative manner.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to travel across State of Indiana, as needed
- Client facing and strong relationship building experience preferred
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Willing to assist with various office projects
Knowledge Services offers:
We strive to offer an environment that provides our employees with the right balance between work and family.
- Comprehensive health insurance including dental and vision coverage
- Company funded life insurance
- Very generous company provided 401k match program
- Established Wellness Program
- Competitive PTO schedule
- Extra PTO day during your birthday month
- Maternity/Paternity Benefits
- The list goes, but we can discuss further.
- Job frequently requires sitting, handling objects with hands.
- Job occasionally requires standing, walking, reaching, talking, hearing, and lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.