Knowledge Services is searching for a Business Analyst for a 6-12+ month project in Augusta, ME!
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
The Business Analyst will be responsible for reviewing and validating requirements deliverables, and identifying and managing risks and issues during the development and implementation for a special project. The Business Analyst will collaborate with subject matter experts and provide assistance where applicable. The Business Analyst will monitor and track the project schedule and work plan to ensure dates and goals are met.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Provide quality control reviews of vendor deliverables
• Identify and manage risks and issues impacting the progress and outcome of the project
• Monitor the vendor project schedule
• Track / monitor system requirements
• Assist with development of deliverables
• Assist with development of reports for distribution and presentations
• Tailor information to multiple user audiences to include customers and senior management
• Support reporting requirements and timely completion
• Collaborate with all business areas and provide assistance as applicable
• Execute and follow all project identified processes and methodologies appropriately to each business area
• Manage business expectations from project inception through delivery and support
• Monitor business areas for potential items or requests that need to follow the change control process
• Create project artifacts including; requirements documentation, use cases, flow charts, technical documentation and specifications.
• Experience developing Quality of Service (non-functional) requirements – are requirements that do not perform a specific function for the business requirement, but are needed to support the functionality. For example: performance, scalability, quality of service (QoS), security and usability.
• Coordinate meetings, including distribution of meeting agendas, meeting minutes and action items
• Manage defect/bug issues using JIRA and Footprints issue tracking tools
• UAT planning and coordination. Create and execute test cases to validate requirements
• Assist in the development of the training plans/materials for State and Local Agency Staff
• Coordinate and assist in the planning of the pilot and statewide rollout for both local agencies and retailers.
• At least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in IT Field as a Business Analyst
• 4-year college degree or equivalent preferred
• High Level of proficiency of MS-Office
• Ability to work with both IT staff and end user community
• Proven ability to execute testing and data validation procedures
• Ability to multi task and manage to aggressive timelines
• Experience prioritizing work load, working independently and managing work to defined schedules
• Excellent work ethic, solid problem-solving skills, and communication skills
• Experience in at least one MMIS Design Development Implementation project
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS