Knowledge Services is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator for a 6-month project (with possible extension) downtown Indianapolis. This person will work 37.5 hours/week and sit onsite downtown Indy. Onsite interviews are required. This position is not open to C2C.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
The Senior Systems Administrator role will have a concentration on cloud technologies; for the support, architecture, design, and implementation of next-generation data center architectures. This person will work closely with other teams to build unique technical skills and best practices to optimize the use of the technology in modern cloud environments.
• Analyze organization’s needs, conduct technical research, and implement appropriate solutions to meet needs and comply with department standards.
• Ensure high availability of all critical applications and servers while meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Maintain hybrid connections to Office 365, manage multiple tenants, and integrate/consolidate existing/newly acquired tenants.
• Review, modify, develop, and adapt security policies based on challenges posed by a multi-tenant public cloud.
• Provide security compliance validation of Office 365 and Azure.
• Ensure a rapid response to patch management requirements by assessing risk, devising a plan, and executing plans to all servers, server components, and other devices.
• Establish and validate full functionality of disaster recovery environment for critical business applications.
• Work closely with technical teams to detect network faults and performance issues and proactively implement monitoring services and alerts to prevent future occurrences.
• Maintain highly secure systems through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
• Develop and maintain technical documentation.
• Perform other IT duties as assigned by management.
• Implementation of Cloud environments with a focus on Azure
• Work with other teams to identify support model for any cloud service.
• BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
• Advanced experience with Cloud Technology and architecture
• Government Cloud experience preferred.
• Deep knowledge of Azure and Office365
• Executive level presentation skills.
• Detail-oriented and iterative in approach to architecture.
• Demonstrated experience implementing IT projects.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability
Software Powered by iCIMS