Knowledge Services is seeking a Cost Accountant in Nashville TN.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform cost analyses of IT services including life cycle cost estimating, cost benefit analysis, cost effectiveness analysis, and business case analysis
• Apply knowledge of cost estimating tools and their methodologies
• Assist program owners in the performance of economic analyses for evaluation of total and marginal costs and alternative ways of accomplishing strategic business functions
• Assist program owners in performing comparative cost studies to determine whether specified operations should be privatized or outsourced rather than remaining in-house
• Work in conjunction with STS Fiscal to monitor and track obligations and cost allocations
• Lead effort to identify cost model management solution and participate in its implementation
• Determine basic costs associated with IT services by IT service area: labor, hardware, software, contracts, etc.
• Work with various organizational groups to prepare reports as required, such as monthly spend reports, annual budget requests, information systems plans, financial plans, SWICAP reports, annual inventories, etc.
• Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts
• Assist in month-end and year-end closing
• Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions
Bachelor’s degree in a management, business, economics, quantitative/qualitative analysis or related field.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a business-related field demonstrating self-confidence, management of workload, communication with diverse individuals, application of good judgment, and working knowledge of business systems.
• Demonstrated experience in cost analysis is required.
• Proficiency in various data analysis tools, spreadsheets, and database programs required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write, and proofread a variety of general business documents and collateral materials.
• Strong interpersonal and listening skills required, with the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
• Ability to contribute to a professional work environment by demonstrating integrity, promoting teamwork, and fostering positive communication.
• Strong time management and organizational skills are essential.
• Strong planning skills and ability to coordinate and prioritize projects and assignments with minimal supervision. Must be self-directed and detail oriented in completing assigned tasks and projects within deadlines.
• Ability to adapt to changing business efforts and manage impact of shifting priorities.
• Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality in all business matters required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS