Knowledge Services is looking for an Oracle ADF Developer for the State of TN in Nashville, TN! This role is initially a 6-month contract, however, there is a strong likelihood that this role will be extended or converted to full-time based on performance and headcount. We are open to long-term contractors OR those who are eligible for contract-to-hire without condition or sponsorship.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
We are searching for a Senior Oracle ADF Developer with strong Java/J2EE application experience that will analyze Use Cases and develop and work with an ADF development team to deliver custom applications. Candidates should be experienced or capable of converting Oracle Forms 5.0, Oracle 8.0.5 database to a hardware and technology stack supported by ADMS (Application & Data Management Solutions) including Oracle 12c, Application Development Framework 12c (ADF) and Linux.
- Delivery of Oracle ADF custom applications using full lifecycle methodologies. Creation of ADF development best practices and coding standards. Act as a subject matter expert with Oracle ADF - 40%
- Troubleshoot defects and perform system analysis to provide a means for solving technical and business-related problems/challenges or implement code-based performance improvements - 20%
- Work directly with IT personnel to discuss changes and challenges with integrations on internal applications - 20%
- Assist in end user acceptance testing, change management, issue management, problem escalation and resolution - 20%
1. 5+ years experience in Java development (REQUIRED)
3. Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
4. Prefer, but not required, experience using Visual Studio Team Foundation Server.
5. Prefer, but not required, experience on Agile projects
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS