Knowledge Services is searching for a Business Analyst for a year-long project in Augusta, ME.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
The Business Analyst is responsible for the set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
The State of Maine is seeking candidates with experience facilitating business process workshops, documenting business processes and flows, and helping to make organizational process change. This position is heavily focused on written documentation, communications with non-technical and technical resources, and defining business needs. This will be a 6-12 month project. This position will be part of a project team, accountable to a Program Manager within the PMO department.
Years of Relevant Experience: 7+ years
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent and IIBA Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) designation
• Preferred Certifications: Six Sigma / Lean
• Excellent communication skills. Diplomatic.
• Self-starter, able to take ownership of a project or work assignment, escalating concerns and issues to the project leadership team
• Strong organization and writing skills. Experienced developing graphic representations of complex business processes. Visio experience desired.
• Extensive experience with Office 2016, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Skype
• Familiar with SharePoint, which will be used for storing project documentation
• Responsible to work within a project team to understand current state, document current processes, and document processes improvement opportunities.
• Works with the project team to create Department-wide process flow maps.
• Collaborates with business and technical resources to improve efficiency of processes, identifying and planning out solutions to pain points and inefficient activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS