Knowledge Services is searching for a COGNOS Developer for a year-long project with the State of Maine in Augusta, ME. This person will work 37.5/hours a week.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
We are searching for a COGNOS Developer; this contractor will be primarily responsible for COGNOS including:
• Implementation & Administration of Cognos securities
• Framework Manager models
• Multi-dimensional reports using the Cognos Business Intelligence solution, Report Studio, relational databases and data warehousing required to support business requirements.
• Design and develop test plans using COGNOS 10
The responsibility of the Report Developer is ad-hoc reports along with data “cubes”, performing a range of functions in the areas of technical design/review, development, deployment, and integration of the solutions to solve businesses budgeting, planning, execution, performance management and reporting challenges.
The Cognos Developer will support the business’s ability to collect, manage, and visualize vast amounts of data to influence decision-making at all levels. The Cognos Developer will develop internet application components that enable users to interact with complex data sets, process and ingest data, and use business intelligence tools to generate interactive reports.
Candidates must be ADVANCED (5+ yrs.) in all of these areas:
• Oracle 12c
• Cognos 10 Business Intelligence
• Access Manager Administration
• Report Studio
• PL/SQL, SQL
• Data Analysis
• Performing data analysis and developing reporting specs
• Cognos Report Developer (Design, Development and deploy multi-dimensional reports)
• Cognos Framework Manager for creating models
• Cognos Dashboards development
• Cognos administration and security (Design, implement and administering securities)
• Experience working with business users to design and develop Cognos BI 10 reports using Report Studio.
• Develop and implement test plans to ensure successful delivery of a project
• Ad-hoc reports along with data “cubes”
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Prior experience in a healthcare (insurance, managed care, hospital or pharmacy) analytic or reporting environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS