Knowledge Services is searching for a Weblogic Administrator for a remote position.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
• Configure and administer Oracle Fusion Middleware infrastructure components, including and not limited to, Weblogic Suite (WLS, Coherence, and Java SE), SOA Suite 11g/12c (Adapters, BPEL, BAM, Business Rules, OSB, and OWSM), MFT, and Oracle Data Integrator.
• Setting up and maintaining Middleware infrastructure in the Development, Test, Staging and Production Environments.
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, infrastructure upgrades and system resource optimization.
• Develop prototypes and proof of concept solutions.
• Support developers in development oriented activities.
• Prepare effort estimates, low level execution plans, delivery schedules.
• Develop documentation for assigned projects including install guide, troubleshooting guide, SOP’s, etc.
• Provide Tier III/other support per project needs; investigate and troubleshoot issues; perform regular log analysis, security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
• Ensure that service level objectives are delivered and meet stakeholder expectations for quality.
• Configuring SSL and SSL certificate key stores.
• Deployment and maintenance of Java and Liferay artifacts.
Five or more years in a development or service administration role using the following skills:
• Experience deploying and configuring Oracle Fusion Middleware software products (SOA, MFT, OSB, ODI, WebLogic, etc.)
• Experience with high-performance, open source web technologies
• Experience in developing web application for heavy volume sites
• Experience with Oracle SOA B2B for trading partner setup and migration methodologies
• Knowledge of the HIPAA X12 transactions
• Knowledge of WLST scripting.
• Experience on Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, Oracle B2B and Oracle AIA methodologies.
• Applied experience using Oracle Fusion B2B, two or more years preferred
• Experience on Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, Oracle B2B, Oracle AIA methodologies, Clustering, files and Web Services.
• Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
• Must show initiative and desire to learn business and technology subjects
• Able to work independently and provide updates to management
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Excellent problem solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
• Prior experience working in areas of emerging technology and driving new points of view and capabilities.
• Experience with defining and creating highly functional design and coding in a fast paced evolving environment.
• Experience in robust development ensuring low defect products and the ability to articulate the design and implementation details in a way that is clearly understandable across a wide range of personnel with differing backgrounds and levels.
• Solid testing and validation skills and understanding of simulated data
• Prior experience in development methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc.), enterprise planning, and estimation
• Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
• SSO with Web and Middle tier experience.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS