Knowledge Services is searching for a Business Analyst for a Network Modernization Project with the State of ME in Augusta, ME. This position must sit onsite in Augusta and will work 37.5 hours/week. Position will last through 6/2019 with possible extension.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
• Experience working with software developers to translate technical milestones into business terminology.
• Experience reporting and tracking Risks and Issues
• Strong experience with MS Project, and identifying dependencies and critical path items
• Ability to identify necessary tasks, develop schedules, and lead project staff towards completing those tasks
• Experience with work breakdown processes to define technical requirements and tasks to help map out project milestones.
• Experience conducting Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis.
• Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
• Experience developing Business Requirements for IT projects with significant technical/infrastructure components - project initiation document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
• Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix - a cross matrix for recording the requirements through each stage of the requirements gathering process.
• Strong organization and writing skills. Experienced developing graphic representations of complex business processes.
• Excellent communication skills. Diplomatic.
• Self-starter, able to join a project mid-stream and help bring it to a successful completion.
• As part of the project leadership team, able to take ownership of a project or work assignment, escalating concerns and issues as necessary.
• Expert Excel skills – adept at managing multiple worksheets and doing comparisons or manipulating data
• SharePoint development skills – experienced with building out project or team sites in SharePoint online.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS