Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
- Works with Stakeholder and project team to identify and document existing business processes, inputs, and timelines to create detailed documentation for further use in development and improvements. 45%
- Uses and identifies rules, workflow and other business requirements to redefine current requirements into task deliverables that are constant with the new business process paradigm. 45%
- Meets with Stakeholder and other interested parties to id issues and demonstrate new capabilities of the system as they become available. 10%
TDOE is developing an in-house application to replace the consolidated Scholl health application. The application will be used to collect health info, provide feedback to the districts, and generate reports to CHS staff.
- Experience as a BA working on fill SDLC software development projects
- Gathering business requirements
- Documentation and workflows
- Acting as a liaison between software development teams and leadership
- Skilled at working with QA teams to validate scenarios
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS