Knowledge Services is searching for a Windows Systems Administrator for a long-term, indefinite contract with the State of TN in downtown Nashville, TN. This position will sit onsite downtown Nashville and work 37.5 hours a week. This position is not open to C2C. Please note that this position will also be on call 24/7/365.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
• Responsibilities include installing, supporting and maintaining window servers.
• Responsibilities include supporting agency’s server issues, troubleshooting, adding space, memory, resources and supporting applications.
• Be able to work with other staff member on issues.
• Be able to train and mentor other team members.
• Understand VMWare technology.
• This position requires extensive overtime and sometimes unscheduled on nights and weekends work.
• This position is on call 24 hours/7 days a week.
• This position will mostly be telework or may sometimes be stationed in one of the State’s Data Center.
• This position will be working with Windows Server 2008 and 2012 operating system.
• Be familiar with SEP technologies.
• Be an expert with Group Policy, KVM, WSUS and SCCM technology tools.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS