Knowledge Services is searching for a Network Security Architect for a long-term, indefinite contract with the State of TN in Nashville, TN. This position will sit onsite in downtown Nashville and work 37.5 hours/week. This position is not open to C2C.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
The Network Security Engineer will be member of a Network Engineering team for a large public sector organization. Working on firewall migration project in multiple data centers.
• Minimum 5 years hands on experience in IT Security, Cisco ASA and Juniper SRX firewalls.
• Ability to implement and support complex firewall and security solutions.
• Experience firewall security polices and auditing.
• Experience in firewall event management, event correlation and analysis.
• Experience working in structured change management ITSM process for highly available enterprise networks.
• Willing to take initiative to work in fast paced, high-pressure environment with minimum supervision.
• Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience).
• Must successfully pass a finger print check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS