- Experience designing and developing Data Analytics solutions in a project-oriented environment
- Experience with Microsoft BI and Azure Data Analytics tools: SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MDS, Power BI (Desktop and Service), Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure HDInsight, Azure Data Factory, Azure Machine Learning
- Experience with Advanced Analytics and Prediction, such as machine learning, cognitive services and model development with data science languages such as R or Python
- Experience with Big Data and related applications such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Sqoop
- Strong knowledge of data warehouse concepts including: data modeling, data quality, ELT\ETL, reporting, analytics, and visualization
- Experience with leading BI and Data Analytics tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Redshift, Snowflake, Informatica, Microstrategy, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP BW/4HANA, IBM Watson\Cognos Analytics, Oracle OBIEE, IBM Netezza\PureData, Teradata
- Knowledge of cloud solutions, Azure in particular, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Proficiency in SQL including the use of SQL editors, stored procedures, and optimizing SQL statements.
- Experience designing and developing Data Visualizations
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and SharePoint
- Consulting experience
- BS in Informatics, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems or related field preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Overview of Knowledge Services:
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Ticket and Event discounts!
- The above are available provided contractors meet eligibility requirements