Knowledge Services is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant in Nashville TN.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
• Timely management of all pending cases, including proper documentation and case resolution
• Responsible for research/review of case information and document findings clearly
• Required to make two calls to appellants a day seeking an authorized representative
• Typing, proofreading, and formatting documents
• Filing management skills for paper and electronic documents
• Schedule management, note-taking, email organization and distribution skills
• Using Excel to track actions on incoming/outgoing correspondence, both paper and electronic
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to send clear, concise emails and respond in a timely manner
• Be flexible and adaptable to changing work demands/tasks
• Organization and attention to detail required
• Utilize good time management, note-taking, email organization and distribution skills
• Fax, FedEx, Certified Mail, Print
• Timely and Efficiently process and upload documents, alert necessary staff
• Attend staff meetings and participate in discussions
• Required to maintain confidentiality and security of documents.Proficiency with building, updating, and maintaining spreadsheets, presentation software, and working efficiently in multiple data bases
Microsoft Office Experience
Legal Assistant Experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS