Seeking a Grant Analyst to work with the Dept. of Health Finance Division
$26.00 per hour
Seeking candidates with experience with budget development, project planning and the ability to evaluate and analyze materials.
This position oversees the holistic life cycle of Federal grants, cooperative agreements, and formula awards from identification of a grant opportunity through obtaining, setting up, encumbering, monitoring, and closing out these awards.
Utilizing standard procedures to ensure the timely and complete expenditure of Federal funds in compliance with regulations set forth by the funder.
This position plays a critical role in the developing, encumbering, and managing Federal funding for the State Department of Health
• Establish and manage the time-line and necessary documents for creation and submission of the grant proposal, creation of PeopleSoft projects and funding sources
• Regularly review Federal grants website and resources to seek out new grant opportunities to increase Federal revenue
• Assist program clients with creation of grant proposal documents including but not limited to SF424, grant narrative, and grant budget.
• Assist program clients with creation of Federal Grant Summary for submission to and approval based Initiatives in OMB.
• Assist program clients with completing and submitting federal budget templates.
• Collect and organize supporting documentation for grant proposals including but not limited to letters of support and job description of staff positions
• Submit grant proposal as prescribed by Federal funder.
• Complete Project Setup Sheet to facilitate creation of PeopleSoft Financial project and estimated funding source
• Develop Request for Contract (RFC) documents for sub-grants and contracts
Associates Degree required
Experience with grants or fund raising is a plus
Hours are 8-5
Downtown location - parking provided
Software Powered by iCIMS