Knowledge Services is seeking a Retirement Claims Assistant in Nashville TN.
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
The position is responsible for activities related to benefit calculation and prior service calculation claim processing for the defined benefit plan, as well as the retrieval of documents contained in each member’s file.
• Determines members’ eligibility for retirement benefits; uses detailed calculations to determine monthly benefit amounts; reviews details of prior calculations and recalculates retiree benefits; keys data inputs and verifies transactions in the pension administration system.
• Provides exceptional customer service by responding to members’ requests, telephone inquiries, and in-office visits; contacts personnel departments for verification of leave, salary, etc.
• Reviews member records to determine accuracy and requests changes to data as necessary.
• Reviews claims for service, determines eligibility based on training and verifies correct calculation of costs for service.
• Contacts employers and former employees by telephone and mail regarding membership eligibility, classification, certification, and creditability of service.
• Accurately calculates a minimum of 20 retirement benefits per week and completes prior service billings within four weeks of receipt.
Parking is not included
• Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university.
• Bachelor’s degree in math or business related field is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS