Knowledge Services is seeking a System Administrator for a long term contract with the State of Tennessee Dept of Human Services. Great work/life balance working 37.5 hrs/week. Position will initially work remotely, but require about 20% onsite once work from home restrictions are lifted. Candidates MUST BE LOCAL to the Nashville area.
2nd and 3rd shift schedules:
• 3:30pm - 11pm CT
• 11pm - 6:30am CT
Weekend monitoring will be split up between all when necessary
The System Administrator responsibilities include but not limited to workflow execution, monitoring, creating incident tickets, and incident management, execute file transfers, and following escalation process.
• Batch Schedule/Workflow Monitoring
• Job Schedule/Workflow Maintenance
• Provide direct support for 24/7/365 batch environment.
• Coordinate and implement batch scheduling on new and existing projects for the Non-Prod and Production environments using the CA-Automic WLA application.
• Provide functional product support and technical troubleshooting for Scheduling Software.
The System Administrator Qualifications:
• Must be willing to work second, third shift and/or weekends and holidays.
• Experience in workflow tool such as CA-Automic, ticket system such as ServiceNow, and cloud environment is important.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS