Knowledge Services is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer / BI Developer to support a project through June 2022 (potential for extension) contract with the State of Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
This role works a hybrid schedule of 2 days onsite per week and 3 days working from home. Applicants must either be local to the Madison, WI area or able to relocate at their own expense.
The Business Intelligence Developer / BI Developer will help provide BI Reporting & ETL needs for the DTSD Division.
• The candidate will be a strong technical leader working on BI Report development and Data Integration projects, gathering & documenting requirements, performing analysis, designing solutions to meet business objectives, developing specifications, developing universes and reports using SAP Business Objects, developing ETL mappings using Informatica PowerCenter, testing, and implementing solutions.
• Understand user requirements and implement solutions that ensure requirements can be achieved through high quality deliverables. Seek continuous improvement in performance & tuning and ensure security of data. Proven methodology experience for complex systems integration projects and demonstrated ability to achieve deliverables on time and on budget.
The Business Intelligence Developer / BI Developer Qualifications include:
• Ideal candidate will have experience designing BI solutions, development experience in SAP Business Objects and Informatica PowerCenter. DW & BI Knowledge areas:
• Data warehouse/data marts design and development using Kimball & Inmon methodologies
• Minimum 8 yrs experience in SAP Business Objects WEBI universe and report design/development - V 4.3 or V4.2
• Minimum 8 yrs experience in Informatica V10.4 – PowerCenter ETL, Data Profiling, DVO Data Validation, Metadata Manager, Rapid Prototyping, Test Data Management/Data Masking
• Minimum 8 yrs experience in Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server
• Complex SQL development
• Crystal reports
• Dimensional Data Modeling - Star Schemas
• Slowly Changing Dimensions
• Requirements gathering and documentation
• Test plan development and testing execution
• Project development life cycle process (i.e., planning, analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, support
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Independent worker
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS