Knowledge Services is seeking an AWS Platform Administrator for project through the end of June 2022 (potential for extension) in support of the State of Tennessee Strategic Technology Solutions team. Role will be able to work remotely, but must be able to travel to Nashville at own expense for fingerprinting with the State during onboarding process. Great work/life balance as role works 37.5 hrs/week.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
AWS Platform Administrator Responsibilities:
• AWS Platform Administrator
• Infrastructure as Code (IaC) Administrator
• Implement and support defined AWS services
• Assist Operations with Implementation of Cloud Related Processes
AWS Platform Administrator required experience:
• AWS Cloud Formation is required, Terraform is preferred
• Python or PowerShell scripting
• Agile experience preferred
• Additional Engineer experience preferred
• Ability to Implement and Manage IaC including Best Practices and Policy Knowledge
Software Powered by iCIMS