Knowledge Services is hiring a Network Administrator for our Client, the State of Tennessee Dept of Transportation. This is a long term contract opportunity working at least 37.5 hrs per week and will work onsite at the State's Transportation Management Center in Memphis.
Multiple shifts and OT available:
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
Responsibilities of the Network Administrator will include:
• Administration and support of the server environment for TDOT’s Transportation Management Center (TMC) and supporting the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) network.
• Maintaining network performance, security, monitoring, analyzing and troubleshooting network problems.
• Support the following TDOT technologies and processes:
• Active Directory
• MS Exchange
• VMWare Environment
• Application & File servers
• Communication servers
• Edge devices
• LAN, VLAN & WAN
• Security, firewalls and switches
Qualifications of the Network Administrator need to include:
• Excellent communications, technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
• In depth networking experience that includes deep technical and functional understanding of network security, WAN, LAN and internet routing and switching protocols, wireless, VPN and VM Ware capabilities.
• Experience in deploying and managing network and application monitoring solutions that provide clear visibility into network traffic and performance.
• Ability to work effectively under deadlines, independently, and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
• Ability to interface with all functions and at all levels within the organization. Ability to work in a cross-functional team.
• Experience with Disaster Recovery, Resiliency Planning, and planning highly available solutions
• Experience with all Windows operating systems, Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, IP and Cisco equipment.
• Experience with and good working knowledge of, Domains, Segmentation, Account Management, Network backups, Trusts, Policies, Network Protocols and Bindings, and Software Imaging, and Firewalls.
• Experience managing and supporting Intelligent Transportation System networks (Fiber Optic, CCTV, RDS, DMS, etc.)
• Functional/Working knowledge of ITIL, DevOps, ITSM, Kanban, Agile methodologies, Scrum development.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS