As HR Generalist, you will provide support to the organization to enable development, engagement, and support for the assigned businesses as well as general support to HR Leaders. You will work closely with people across the organization and will gain a full understanding of how to support the business’ strategies through people. You will be responsible for full-life cycle non-exempt talent acquisition, talent development and engagement, reporting and metrics, compensation and merit review, and working with early career programs and leadership assimilation projects.
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, which may include recruiting and staffing, administration of compensation and benefits programs, training and development, employee or labor relations, and affirmative action/equal employment opportunity compliance.
- Completes personnel transactions and maintains associated records.
- Collects and analyzes internal and external information in order to compare the organizations HR practices to those prevailing in the market. Ensures compliance with applicable labor laws or regulations.
- Work with team to pro-actively develop solutions to support business strategy and to establish and maintain productive internal and external working relationships
- Manage all processes related to HR policies for assigned client groups (Service Awards, Patent Awards, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Referrals, etc.)
- Coach Managers and employees on Workday Employee Self-Service and Manager Self-Service functionality
- Provide HRBP support to employees for Employee Relations issues and questions, including leading the exit process for assigned client groups
- Support engagement strategies as well as employee and leader coaching
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards to support client groups (Workday, Strengths Finder, and engagement) -- this includes data integrity
- Manage communications and reporting to ensure timely completion of core HR processes such as performance management, annual compensation planning, and employee engagement survey)
- Provide support for Talent Management processes (Succession Planning, Growth Roadmaps, etc.)
- Provide Talent Acquisition support to include full ownership for Non-Exempt recruitment, assistance with Exempt recruitment, and on-boarding support for all hires
- Write job profiles and partner with compensation for salary market analysis as needed
- Support talent programs such as internships, co-ops, and other early career talent programs
- Identify opportunities for HR Process improvements
- Additional projects to support client groups as appropriate