Knowledge Services is seeking a Systems Administrator for a 6 month contract (potential for extension) with the State of Arizona Department of Transportation. Applicants MUST BE CURRENTLY LOCAL TO THE GENERAL PHOENIX AREA and able to work occasionally onsite. The role will be a hybrid between 20% onsite and 80% remote.
The Systems Administrator is responsible for the configuration and implementation of TraCS, to include; security, tables, forms, workflow and mapping; identify and respond to faults and performance degradations; monitor TraCS application for security breaches, identify, resolve, and escalate security-related events and follow security procedures.
• Provides training on all aspects of the TraCS application, develops reports and assists agencies on custom report writing, quality control, and table changes. Works closely with other Information Technology sections within ADOT to resolve performance issues, hardware problems, network related issues and schedule changes within the system.
• Perform initial, preliminary problem diagnosis, basic problem resolution and restoration of service, change administration duties, monitor change activities as they are implemented into production, and report change successes/failures.
• Assist with the creation, enforcement and implementation of policies and procedures for user logon, server and internet access.
Systems Administrator requirements:
• IIS (expert - able to setup/manage/troubleshoot sites, apps, services, app pools, permissions, bindings, security protocols and ciphers)
• Win server OS (expert - able to manage OS, server roles/features, AD, permissions - either from experience or know where/how to find answers)
• Win client 10+ (expert - able to manage drivers, devices, troubleshoot peripheral devices)
• Understanding of Microsoft server products (specifically IIS and SQL) and intermediate security and networking knowledge/troubleshooting skills.
• Networking (intermediate - should be able perform basic connectivity troubleshooting and analyze http traffic experience with tools like Fiddler and Postman)
• General knowledge of any CAD/RMS software (Spillman/OnCall/Tyler)- familiarity with translation tables and how TraCS feeds into these systems
• NET Framework- basic understanding of .NET and how it supports running applications (like TraCS) on Windows. Active Directory- understanding of user groups in AD.
• Development (beginner-intermediate; experience with OOP; preferably in .net c#, experience with SOAP and REST APIs)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS