Knowledge Services is seeking a remote WebSphere Administrator/FileNet Developer for a long-term contract through the end of Dec 2023 (potential for extension) with the State of Indiana Department of Workforce Development. This position may work 100% remotely! Amazing work-life balance working 37 1/2 hrs per week and position is benefit eligible.
The WebSphere Administrator/FileNet Developer will be carrying out a wide variety of complex application development activities and will be working primarily on WebSphere, FileNet and supporting application frameworks.
The essential functions of this role are as follows:
• Evaluating, identifying and developing software solutions
• Leading software development projects
• Documenting and recording every aspect of an application or software
• Training and overseeing the activities of the members of the development team
• Planning, tracking and scheduling software deliverables
• Locating and directing solutions for critical challenges involving software and hardware interface
• Looking for problems within software systems and resolving the issues
• Developing good working relationships with other employees, such as Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Programmers and Engineers
• Designs, codes, and debugs new application software programs and/or make enhancements to existing application software programs, of all levels.
• Tests and debugs new and existing application software.
• Executes task conforming to shop techniques, standards, policies, and procedures.
• Uses case tools and/or application development software tools.
• Provides complete documentation for new or modified information systems and/or application software programs, including operational procedures.
• Assists, direct, train and coordinates the work of less experience application software developers and/or application system analyst staff; and assist with development of difficult and complex processes.
• May function as Team and/or Project lead responsible for completion of project phase.
• Monitors application software systems to ensure proper execution and performance.
The WebSphere Administrator/FileNet Developer Requirements:
• 3+ years hands on experience with WebSphere administration
• 3+ years hands on experience with FileNet Development
• 3+ years of experience with Java
• Experienced with the implementation, development, configuration, support, and troubleshooting FileNet and its supporting applications.
• 2+ years of experience serving as a technical liaison among project managers, developers, and stakeholders
• 2+ years of experience guiding the software development process through high-level decision making
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• App Dynamics
Software Powered by iCIMS