- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics a strong plus
- Strong experience conducting prioritization discussions, maintaining / managing backlog, sprint planning in a scrum agile implementation approach using tools such as JIRA
- UI/UX experience, including Information Architecture and Creative disciplines
- Experience in data analysis; strong knowledge of business reporting needs, KPIs and how the system meets those needs incorporating industry best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in IT discipline preferred.
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio is needed.
- Must be able to comprehend manuals, periodicals and technical reports and apply ways to develop programs that meet user requirements.
- Ability to compose simple business correspondence, calculate figures and amounts, and apply basic math concepts along with the means to apply problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills to assist in multiple projects
- Experience with agile project management techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Potential for up to 10% of travel required
- Willingness to learn new technologies or procedures
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Experience creating and running test cases for business processes and system functions a plus
This company offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, 401k matching, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement and more