Knowledge Services is seeking a Java Developer for either a DIRECT HIRE or 6-month CONTRACT to HIRE role. Hybrid work schedule working 1 day onsite per week and must be able to convert to a full-time employee without requiring sponsorship for a work visa.
Full benefits upon conversion!
Java Developer Responsibilities:
• Provide Java development in a Production Support role using Java, Spring, JSP, and SQL
• Support of the SAP Hybris Platform
• Support of the SAP Commissions Platform
Java Developer Requirements
• 5+ years of hands-on Java & J2EE/JEE software development experience
• 2+ years of developing eCommerce platforms, SAP Hybris preferred
• 5+ years providing application production support
• 2+ years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree
• Agile methodology
• Spring Framework, JSP, Python and web applications
• SAP Hybris experience
• Experience with debugging, reuse, source code management strategies (e.g. forking, branching), and release management
• Experience using eCommerce solutions
• Ability to participate in quality assurance activities including unit testing, QA testing and documentation of test scripts and testing instructions for UAT testing.
• Experience with Tableau and complex queries
Software Powered by iCIMS