Knowledge Services is seeking a Network Engineer for a 12-month contract in Carmel, IN. Applicants MUST initially be able to work onsite and then the role will switch to a hybrid model once up to speed.
The Network Engineer will help test, implement and support a large network switch migration using Cisco switching and routing technologies in high redundancy, 24x7 environment.
The Network Engineer Requirements
• 3+ years of experience with Cisco routers and switches
• Ability to control path selection through L2 and L3 protocols.
• Proficient at BGP and EIGRP routing protocols
• Understanding of redundant switch design and implementation.
• Working knowledge of network encryption and tunneling
• Good understanding of implementing carrier networks in a multi-site environment
• Proficient with Visio and other documentation software
• Maintain a positive attitude and work well across several other teams
• Good written and oral skills to provide updates to project team
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with Palo Alto PAN and Prisma Access
• Experience work on systems that are in a 24x7 environment
• Cisco/PAN certification
• Understanding of Cisco ACI
• Infrastructure as code(Ansible/Terraform)
Software Powered by iCIMS