Knowledge Services is seeking a SQL Developer to work onsite for a contract through end of June 2023 (likely for extension) with the State of Maine Department of Health and Human Services. Applicants MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 100% ONSITE IN Augusta, ME and position is benefit eligible!
The SQL Developer Responsibilities:
• This person will be developing new data exchange methods using the Rhapsody engine and HL7 messaging.
• T-SQL query writing as well as modifying existing T-SQL queries and other related activities using Microsoft SQL toolsets will be performed in this role.
• Primarily responsible for existing Rhapsody routes.
• Assist with onboarding new Message Mapping Guides as required by federal CDC, helping modernize our data reporting functionality, onboarding new facilities for ELR and syndromic surveillance, and providing general informatics support.
SQL Developer Top Skills:
• 3+ years of SQL Database and SQL skills
• 3+ years of SQL Stored Procedures
• 3+ years of SSIS or ETL Tool experience
• Knowledge of HL7 desired
Software Powered by iCIMS