Knowledge Services is seeking a remote ServiceNow Developer for a full-time direct hire role in Indianapolis. Applicants must be local to Indiana, but are able to work remotely with typical onsite activities in Indianapolis only about 1x/quarter!
The ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for the ongoing development and configuration of the ServiceNow environment.
• Perform UI customizations and configuration leveraging ServiceNow Development languages.
• Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not limited to configuration, integration, testing, requirements gathering, and solution design.
• Work with business users to identify, build, and refine business requirements and workflows.
• Develop systems integrations and process automation– fully utilizing the platform’s workflow capabilities.
• Configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, and ACLs including advanced scripting of each (including CMS/Service Portal).
• Partner with the team and configure Notifications, UI Pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
• Schedule & verify instance clones.
• Support update set creation and migration.
• Perform error identification/remediation across all instances, including working directly with end users to resolve issues.
• Contribute to ServiceNow releases.
• Maintain expert knowledge of the ServiceNow platform.
• Develop, configure, and improve core and custom applications.
• Create technical documentation of custom applications.
• Creating test scripts for QA processes.
The ServiceNow Developer Requirements include:
• 5+ years of ServiceNow Development experience
• ITIL certification
• ServiceNow certification
• Experience in an enterprise relational database software system (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, etc.).
• Ability to collaborate with both technical and functional users to create and maintain effective workflows.
• Experience working with RESTful APIs.
Knowledge Services is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants with disabilities may contact the Talent Division via telephone, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the Talent Services Team at TalentHR@knowledgeservices.com or 317.806.0005.
Software Powered by iCIMS