Knowledge Services is seeking a remote Cybersecurity Incident Response Analyst for a 3-month contract (with potential for extension). Applicants are able to work 100% remotely, but local to Indianapolis is preferred.
The Cybersecurity Incident Response Analyst will have a deep understanding of cybersecurity threats and be able to develop and implement incident response plans.
• Develop and implement incident response plans that align with industry best practices, legal and regulatory requirements, and organizational policies and procedures.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, Legal, HR, and external vendors to ensure a coordinated and effective response to cybersecurity incidents.
• Review and improve various incident response related processes and procedures between various teams
• Provide recommendations for improving the organization's security posture based on incident analysis and lessons learned.
• Document incident response activities, including timelines, actions taken, and outcomes.
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders, including executive leadership, technical teams, and external parties, such as law enforcement and regulators.
• Stay up-to-date with emerging cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, and attack techniques.
Cybersecurity Incident Response Analyst Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, or a related field.
• 3+ years of experience in incident response focused role
• Experience developing and implementing incident response plans.
• Knowledge of industry frameworks and standards, such as NIST, ISO, and SANS.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Relevant certifications, such as CISSP, CISM, GIAC, or similar, are a plus.
Knowledge Services is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants with disabilities may contact the Talent Division via telephone, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the Talent Services Team at TalentHR@knowledgeservices.com or 317.806.0005.
Software Powered by iCIMS