Knowledge Services is seeking a Salesforce Developer for a full-time/direct-hire role in Indianapolis. Must be able to work a hybrid work model and not require sponsorship for a work visa.
Fantastic benefits, robust PTO schedule, retirement, and work/life balance!
The Salesforce Developer provides support of the Salesforce platform and technologies that integrate with Salesforce.
• Supports multi-org Salesforce CRM environment, utilizing Education Data Architecture (EDA) and Sales Cloud technologies.
• Responsible for development of functionality including business enhancements, user account maintenance, activity and events, workflows, data structures, integrations and other routine tasks.
• Provides technical evaluation and completion of new development requests and potential road map technical evaluations.
• Supports the definition of complex application development, administration, and programming standards and the collaboration with technical team to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits),
• Responsible for overseeing release management in our Salesforce platform, ensuring the team is properly utilizing DevOps deployment tools and best practices.
• Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code.
• Supports Salesforce CRM data feeds and other integrations and maintains all technological resources associated with end users.
• Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Visualforce*, (based on specific requirements) to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements
• Custom User Interface development, including Visualforce* pages/Lightning pages, Aura Components** and Lightning Web Components,
• Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development,
The Salesforce Developer Requirements include:
• Must have 3+ years of experience with Salesforce CRM platform development.
• Must have a strong understanding of Apex, Visualforce, HTML, CSS and other programming languages.
• Must be a team player, collaborative, and able to work in an Agile environment
• Salesforce developer certification
• Understanding of DevOps Release management. Copado preferred.
• Understanding of Delivery and Project Management frameworks, methodologies, and practices (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum)
Knowledge Services is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants with disabilities may contact the Talent Division via telephone, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the Talent Services Team at TalentHR@knowledgeservices.com or 317.806.0005.
Software Powered by iCIMS