- 5+ years of related work experience in a senior leadership position managing a large staff.
- Bachelor's degree required from an accredited college or university with a focus in a health or social services field preferred.
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Ability to present metrics and data to make strategic business decisions
- Have a strong understanding of operations budgets, business financials, and P&L
- Experience directing call center staff, KPIs, and quality assurance
- Previous experience in call center / back office operations
- Previous experience operating in a Matrix organization
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently, excellent people management skill
- Previous experience in government and commercial operations is preferred.
- Previous experience and knowledge of Medicaid operations is preferred
- Previous experience managing a contract or BPO environment is preferred
This company offers a multitude of excellent employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance, prescription drug coverage, HSA, PTO, paid holidays, 401K matching, annual bonus, and more.